The Rabbitech™ system is designed to utilize garages, barns, sheds or other spaces where a self contained cage system is needed. Taking only a few minutes to wash down daily, the system will eliminate the fly life cycle, reduce or eliminate odors, and allow animals to have the most sanitary environment available. What sets Rabbitech™ aside from all other systems is its steeply inclined pans, suspended cages, front lapping wash boards, leveling feet, and welded frame. No other system can come close in caparison to quality and value.
About Rabbitech™ Systems
- Single Sided System: Use against walls or where space is limited. It has a full back splash. Drains to back. Has 18" high cages on 2 levels, 72" high
- Double Sided System: Use against walls or where space is limited. Allows back-to-back cages and a walk way on each side. Drains to center. Has 18" high cages on 2 levels, 72" high
- Tri-Level Single Sided System: Use against walls or where space is limited. It has a full back splash on each level. Drains to back. Has compact 14" high cages on 3 levels, 72" high. Used for dwarf or small breed rabbits.
How to Order
- Starter: Order this as a free standing complete unit or combine with add-ons.
- Add-On: Combine with starter to create a row of any length up to 40 feet long. Each section is 4 feet long plus 1 foot for the drain end-caps.