Rabbitech 1-Sided Starter
Complete starter unit. A stand alone unit, accessible from one side, that allows expansion, now, or when you are ready. Place against a wall. More info...
- Buy 4 for $912.23 each and save 12%
Rabbitech™ represents the latest in advanced design from KW Cages. It's the high-quality workmanship, durability, and wash-down sanitation that make Rabbitech™ your best buy for successful rabbit raising.
Just one look at the Rabbitech™ system and you will be convinced that KW Cages has designed the ultimate in rabbit sanitation. And no matter what detail you like most - the powder coated H-frame, the steeply inclined poly washout with one piece molded drain, or the heavy galvanized wire enclosures - all are value-engineered to provide the most affordable rabbit care solution. All are ruggedly built to last, year after year.
This set features:
- Single-Sided, when cages need to be placed against a wall
- Choice of compartments
- Each compartment: 18" high
- Overall dimensions: 60" long x 36" deep x 72" high
- Note: Please include 12" to the total length to account for the end cap and drain.
- End drains
- Modular System - Add-on to create row of any length
- Steep Incline - Prevents build-up of droppings
- 6" Overlapping Washboard - Keeps aisles and floors clean
- Adjustable Feet - Help to provide proper flow to drain pipe
- Free-Standing - No need to hang from wall or ceiling
- Powder Coated Rack and Stainless Steel Bolts - To last for years and years
- Clean out options: 4" drain to sewer/septic; 4" drain to manual separator bin
- Clear Instruction Manual - For easy, do-it-yourself assembly
- Optional Babysaver sides or solid metal partitions partitions are available for an additional charge
Note: All Rabbitech™ systems will be via Motor Freight. A lift gate fee is required if a forklift is not available upon delivery. Rabbitech™ systems are complex and are built to order. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks lead time, depending on the quantity of cages ordered, plus crating time.
Note: Loose hay feeding is not recommended unless the hay is hand-removed from refuse pans before washing down. Hay rack and/or hay cubes are reccomended to limit the amount of loose hay that could interfere with drainage.
Step-By-Step Rabbitech™ Instructions
|Max Rabbit Size||12 lbs|
|Rabbit Breed Size||Medium - Large|