Rabbitech™ represents the latest in advanced design from KW Cages. It's the high-quality workmanship, durability, and wash-down sanitation that make Rabbitech™ your best buy for successful rabbit raising.
Just one look at the Rabbitech™ system and you will be convinced that KW Cages has designed the ultimate in rabbit sanitation. And no matter what detail you like most - the powder coated H-frame, the steeply inclined poly washout with one piece molded drain, or the heavy galvanized wire enclosures - all are value-engineered to provide the most affordable rabbit care solution. All are ruggedly built to last, year after year.
This set features:
- Double-Sided, when space permits access from two sides
- Choice of number of compartments
- Each compartment: 24" deep x 18" high
- Overall dimensions: 60" long x 60" deep x 72" high
- End drains
- Modular System - Add-on to create row of any length
- Steep Incline - Prevents build-up of droppings
- 6" Overlapping Washboard - Keeps aisles and floors clean
- Adjustable Feet - Help to provide proper flow to drain pipe
- Freestanding - No need to hang from wall or ceiling
- Powder Coated Rack and Stainless Steel Bolts - To last for years and years
- Clean out options: 4" drain to sewer/septic; 4" drain to manual separator bin
- Clear Instruction Manual - For easy, do-it-yourself assembly
- Optional Babysaver sides or solid metal partitions partitions are available for an additional charge
Note: All Rabbitech™ systems will be via Motor Freight. A lift gate fee is required if a forklift is not available upon delivery. Only one liftgate fee is required per order. Rabbitech™ systems are complex and are built to order. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks lead time, depending on the quantity of cages ordered, plus crating time.
|Max Rabbit Size||18 lbs|
|Rabbit Breed Size||Large - Giant|
- The only way to go.Review by Ron Seidel
- We did have to wait almost three weeks for it to arrive but…We were amazed at how fast the system set up. We had the framing for two rows set up in less than 30 minutes. My wife was the official "holder" and my cordless driver and I went to town. The wire cages did take more time and if I lived closer I would have gotten the factory cage assembly option. The plastic pans are literally drop in place . I had my son crawl on his back to but in the lowest bolts. But they are all done now and I have to say it is even better in person than in the pictures. It is very impressive and so easy to clean. I am no longer embarrassed when my wife has someone come and look at our barn. It is top notch. My hats off to KW Cages on their great design. (Posted on 7/9/2015)
- Should have got these the first time.Review by Deb H.
- We built a 12 x 18 barn and were extremely disappointed (don't even go there..) in another type of flush system we bought from another company for our first row. Now that we have installed our first Rabbitech row, it is like night and day in quality. The Rabbitech has an actual frame and is super solid not all wobbly and the pans are twice as thick and actually slant. The other system is nearly flat and a joke. We had to rig it with wood blocks to get it to drain. We will get rid of them and go all Rabbietch by the end of summer. What is funny is that both systems were about the same price. Don't get ripped and only but KW. We learned an expensive lesson the hard way. (Posted on 6/14/2015)