We have built you a home that has the essence of a classic villa. From the tiled entryway to the carpeted gently inclining ramp, the Bunny Villa has all the character and attention to detail you'll find in a quality custom home. Choose, one, two, three, or even four-story floor plans.
- All powder coated steel construction (No unsafe wood for rabbits to chew on or harbor bacteria)
- Easy setup, no tools required
- Swivel caster wheels for easy moving
- Laminate "Terra Cotta" flooring on bottom story
- Carpeted ramps and upper levels
- 7" ramp and opening for any size rabbit
- Large top opening for easy access
- Optional carpeted entrance ramp (sold separately)
Made in the USA!
Note: Bunny Villa cages are built to order and are powder coated. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks lead time.
Click here for a preview of our Bunny Villa Assembly Guide.
|Compartment Size||42 x 24|
|Max Rabbit Size||18 lbs|
|Rabbit Breed Size||All|
- 5 StarsReview by Dan and Kim Mubarek
- We searched and searched to find the best cage for Sampson. This one was highly reccomended. I was impressed ho big it is (its larger in real life than on the screen). I was dreading having to assemble it since fit came in a box folded up. We were very impressed with how quickly it sets up - like 5 minutes. No tools needed-great for those of us who are not handy. Plus I liked how all of the edges are rounded off and smooth. Would highly recommend to anyone with a house bun who wants the best. (Posted on 12/22/2015)
- Love the 3 story bunny villa!Review by DandJ
- We just received this cage yesterday. It was very easy to take out of the box and set up. It took about 15 min to get it move in ready! It is made out of good quality materials and our bun can't chew and damage it. Our bun was scared of the ramp at first, but after showing him how once, he goes up and down all the time! There is plenty of growing room for him too! Another great feature is there are no sharp edges for him to get hurt. I would definitely recommend this company to any serious rabbit owner! (Posted on 5/17/2015)