- Easily dial up the desired pressure.
- Completely closed system for sanitation.
- Fully automatic.
- Fine micron particulate screen.
- Flushing valve at bottom of filter unit.
- Replaceable filter element.
Tip: Connect a short length of garden hose to bottom of filter to carry flushed water away.
Automatic watering systems reduced pressure in the range of zero to 4 lbs. per square inch (PSI). It will not work on household pressure which is typically in the range of 25 or more PSI. This pressure regulator, when connected to household water pressure, can be adjusted to deliver between 0 and 10 lbs. of pressure.
Tip: On multi level setups, use 1 regulator for each 1 or 2 tiers. This will give you ultimate control over the pressure since pressure increases the further the founts are away (or below) the pressure regulator.
An alternative is to use the Nivek Tank(s) which works by gravity.