Space Saving Convenience
These high quality stacking cages are designed for maximum sanitation and efficient utilization of space. They can be easily situated in a garage, barn, or outside garden shed. Stack them 1, 2, 3, or 4 levels high!
- Compartment size: 18" x 24" x 14" High
- Number of Compartments: 2
- Width Across front: 36"
- Height: 14" Inside Cage (17" Overall Height with Pan)
- Use Singly Or Stack Up To 4 High
- Deep Galvanized Refuse Pan
- Customize With Polytray & Floor Options
- Deflector Guards
- Door Guards
- 4 Levels Measure 76" High When Stacked With Legs
- 4 Levels Measure 82" High When Stacked With Casters and Legs
- Leg Base Kit Sold Separately. One set needed per stack.
- Caster Kit Sold Separately
Made In Our USA Factory!
We use the highest quality materials and hardware available. The sides and tops are 1" x 2" galvanized after welded (GAW) wire. The floor is 1/2" x 1" galvanized after welded (GAW) wire which is double dipped for longest corrosion resistance. (PVC Coated flooring is available as an option for angora wooled breeds, however some rabbits will chew the coating and it is not guaranteed). All refuse pans have hemmed edges that are smooth. All hardware has rounded corners. The doors are side-swinging with our exclusive quick-release latch. You can open the latch with your elbow if you are holding a rabbit, yet the latch is escape proof. The angled deflector guards slope inward toward the tray to catch everything. Reduces mess on floors. The extra deep 2 1/2" refuse pans are designed to hold several days worth of refuse between cleanings.
Important Assembly and Ordering Information
All cages are shipped knocked down in carton ready to assemble. Clip pliers are recommended for assembly and are sold separately. We do as much assembly as possible at the factory. The doors are pre-hung and the sides are attached to the floor. Clips, hardware and assembly instructions provided. Legs, casters and clip pliers are sold separately. Please allow 2-7 business days for most orders to be built in our factory.
|Compartment Size||18 x 24|
|Max Rabbit Size||3 lbs|
|Rabbit Breed Size||Dwarf - Small|
- Nice cagesReview by Mike L.
- We just set up 6 in 2 stacks and Im pretty impressed. They were packed well and assembly was straightforward although it took me about 4 hours. (I think I put the clamps on on closer than what was called for) My daughter had purchased 3 similar cages from our local guy and these are at least ten times better. Just how smooth the wire is like night and day. With shipping it came out be a bit more but worth every penny. We are going to try and sell the other ones and get more from y'all. (Posted on 12/27/2014)